Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Closing Our Doors

Hello and apologies for the hiatus! 

With this post I wish to thank you, my readers, for sticking with me these past years. I have now decided to close this blog mainly for two reasons: 1) I kept running into the same stuff over and over again, which lead to me repeating myself to the point where I felt there were no real words left and I might as well just post a picture without commenting; 2) my interests have shifted elsewhere, although I am still very much interested in alternative fashion.

I'm not deleting anything, at least not for the time being, so feel free to skim through old posts if you wish.

Thank you for all your questions and comments! It's been a nice trip, and I salute you all.

//Khar

6 comments:

  1. This was a great blog. I always looked forward to your posts here. Best luck with your new endeavors, your presence will be missed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this is a shame. But I understand, everything good must come to an end an all that. Bye, and thanks for the awesome blog!
    *salutes*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it's been fun, but I'll miss this blog :( *solemn salute*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll miss this blog, but I suppose it's for the best... now I can stop oggling clothes I'll never be able to afford! xD
    Hope you have fun, whatever you do~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for posting such an Informative blog.
    Travesti

    ReplyDelete