Monday, January 31, 2011

Fail: 'Tonight' Feather Cardigan by Lucky 13 at Slash'n Burn

After taking a good look at what we now see posted here I decided that no, there simply is no reason for the feathers to be there, especially not as they are now, which is to say unevenly positioned and accentuated with, of all things, white lace. Moreover, according to the description there are crystals somewhere in this thing, as well. Feathers, crystals, lace... on a cardigan.

Someone please explain me this.

2 comments:

  1. Is it just me or is it an awful shape, too? Blech. I don't want to look like a frumpy Goth turkey, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing right about this cardigan at all. I'd probably take it apart, use the feathers for a project and let the cat sleep on the remains of the cardigan.

    ReplyDelete