Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Fail: 'Blooming Rose (Black)' Dress by Criminal Damage


This dress isn't just a shapeless mess, it's a highly misleading shapeless mess -- the moment I saw the thumbnail I though, not having paid attention to the name of the garment, "Ahh, the print of this dress is depicting innards! Look, it's got the spleen and bowels and everything!", and then I clicked the thumbnail and was sorely disappointed to see that it was, in fact, just an incredibly messy, troubled wannabe Rockabilly print. No zombie aesthetics for me, this time, which is a shame because that I would have understood somehow.

Perhaps someone out there thinks the world of exactly what we see above, but I have to admit I sincerely doubt it. Found here.

3 comments:

  1. Putrid! Somebody should make a guts print--now that would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hexotica: You see that in T-shirts on the occasion, but no dresses so far AFAIK. Let's keep an eye out on those.

    ReplyDelete