Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fail: 'Dark Angel' One Shoulder Top by Spiral at Attitude Clothing

I have absolutely nothing against teenagers. Some of them can be quite charming, similar to how a noisy parking lot could.

Excuse me, then, when I voice my opinion of this shirt which very clearly speaks to the Baby Bats, or Teen Goths, amongst us; my opinion being that there is nothing - nothing - right with this shirt. That horrible baggy 80's fit, the unnecessary ribbons and the sagging, thin fabric all speak for themselves, but the crown jewel of this piece has to be the corny illustration in the front. Oh gods.

Finish with a name reminiscent of online nicknames immensely popular in the gloomy adolescent scene, and we are done.

Note that being a Baby Bat or a Teen Goth has nothing to do with age.

Found here.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for saying out loud what many have been thinking! I have to admit that I'd be happy to take a shirt like that as my aerobics top, but without the illustration. :D

    ReplyDelete