Monday, October 04, 2010

Cyber: 'Vixen' Dress at Plastik Army

Crikey. Rarely do I have a chance to lay my eyes upon something which clearly takes its inspiration from the science fiction imagery of late 60's in a non-laughable or purely nostalgic fashion.

The harness is a striking detail and while it does feel a little bit out of place, the more I look at it, the more convinced I am that it definitely belongs right there. It almost looks as if it had a specific function instead of just adornment, which further enhances the sci-fi vibes I'm getting. Oh, and apparently the harness is removable, too, in case one wishes to play down the Cyber effect a fraction and transform this into something closely resembling a very traditional Fetish-y dress.

Found here.

2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of Zardoz. Disturbing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an utterly horrible thing to say, Andine! :D

    ReplyDelete