Thursday, August 26, 2010

Traditional Goth: 'Heirconn' Long Sleeve Shirt by Z~ENTiTY

It's a rare situation in which I can honestly describe some piece of cloting in which mesh is a key element as sophisticated; now I have no other word for what I am seeing. This top is truly beautiful, stylish and elegant, not to mention versatile. The artistic quality of the photograph and styling both play their parts, as well. (Remember these two things, dear designers and merchants.)

I think this design would best suit a fairly toned, athletic body type, given that the stretchy fabric shows little mercy to the torso area. As part of an outfit, I feel confident to claim that this top would prove effortless to successfully pair with multiple different trousers or skirts to create different styles.

Available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment