Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Alternative Accessories: 'Cinch Leggnings' (Leg Warmers) at Crisiswear

When last I visited the Harajuku area of Tokyo, Japan, and the bridge on which local teenagers pose for tourists and showcase the current trends of local alternative fashion, I noticed nearly two-thirds of them were wearing something similar to what is shown above, although theirs had a significant amount of extra clutter. Overall, this is a cool, interesting look and can be executed with shorts and skirts alike. I suspect that one does need to be quite confident of their legs. Also, I doubt that these would stay up without the removable straps, so I wouldn't suggest one to remove them.

Found here. (It's a horrible Flash-based site, but the garments, for the major part, are beautiful.)

No comments:

Post a Comment