Friday, April 16, 2010

Sweet/Gothic Lolita: Ribbon-Wrapped Skirt at Metamorphose temps de fille

Oh, the excessive loli-ness is nearly blinding me. No other style can get away with so much ruffles and layers and bows and ribbons. And pink, of course.

This particular skirt caught my attention partly because it appears to be very beautifully constructed, and I like the reversed contrast with the pink bow on pink and black bow on black. Moreover, the piece seems like a missing link between Gothic Lolita and Sweet Lolita, which is quite intriguing.

Metamorphose caters to those with small waists, plump wallets and a fixation to fluff. The above skirt can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. That's one of my favorite skirts by meta! I want it so badly not sure if i can even fit into it!

    Heres my lolita blog if you'd like to read it.
    www.hello-teacup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cali: MTDF skirts sure do appear to have the tiniest waists =D

    Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete