Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Neo-Medieval Goth: "Black Light District" Top (and Skirt) by Lip Service at Redemption Klothing

This is really just the top, but I thought the outfit looked nicer than only the top, so I'm commenting on the whole package. I see a touch of medieval goth slash fantasy goth in the look, even though the skirt is relatively short, and I must say it is quite tasteful and pretty. A bit on the lolita side, too.

Those two fabrics work nicely together, and, design-wise, said combination as well as the sleeves are my absolute favourite parts of this look. The only thing this outfit could do better without would be the loose ribbon in the neckline, as that way it would be easier to accessorize the top with a nice, simple pendant, perhaps.

Found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment