Thursday, February 18, 2010

Gothic? 'Asian Mini Dress' by Leg Avenue at Arsenic Fashions


Phew! This fairly (read: incredibly) short dress has that ingeniously attached collar which caught my attention. I approve of how they stripped away all save the utmost essentials of the classic Chinese-inspired style and it ended up this beautiful. And, uh, it's certainly a party look. Meaning, not day wear. At all.

I find myself unable to tag this garment as anything else than just plain 'gothic', and I am hesitant to even use that - I just have noticed this style to be quite popular among people who generally lean towards Gothic. Any suggestions would more than welcome. Surely, this must be a fetish of some sorts? I am way out of my comfort zone here. What does one call people who fancy this style?

Found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment