Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sweet Lolita: Knitted Bolero at Baby, The Stars Shine Bright

Just a frilly dress may not keep an innocent little sweet lolita warm enough in the cold, cold winter. I really know next to nothing about knitwear, but judging from the close-up photos on Baby, The Stars Shine Bright website, it's quality is excellent. This is a neat, cute piece, over and out, and it's fairly practical, which is definitely not given for any clothing of the alternative aesthetics. (Is it just me, or do other people ever get stuck in doorways from their removable straps? Just me? Alright then.)

The bolero comes in various colours and is available here.

1 comment:

  1. I always get stuck, everywhere. -_-

    Busses are especially annoying, my straps and chains get stuck everywhere and people stare at me like there's something wrong with me when I struggle to free myself...

    ReplyDelete