Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hippie Goth? Long Skirt with Tie Front & Flocked Cross Panel by Omen at Kinky Angel

Stumbled upon this and I had to take a second look until I really gathered what the hell it was, then decided I like it and posted it here. The tie panels are actually quite ingenious, and the fabrics, albeit in fairly traditional black and purple, are of unusual texture and pattern. I am reminded of a purple wallpaper with solid black wooden panelling, and it's intriguingly queer.

I am undecided on whether this really is a hippie goth skirt, but didn't find any better way to call it. The point is that it's something I haven't seen before, which is saying a lot. Moving the meeting point of the tie panels from back to front might improve this skirt somewhat, although doing that might result in looking like an apron.

Found it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment