Thursday, September 03, 2009

Fail: 'Bondage Fairy' Skirt by Hell Bunny at FuckTheMainStream

The jellyfish effect does nothing for the garment (such a feature might possibly work if the hem in itself were properly uneven) and the ribbon-and-tulle combination is making the whole thing look incredibly cheap. And if you take a look at the back of the skirt, you'll see that the chaos seizes there on one small area, which is actually no improvement - if the skirt really has to have all of that stuff crammed in it, then let it be like that all the way, otherwise it just looks like they'd run out of stuff.

I would also like it a little bit more if the proportions were balanced differently, leaving more space for the chaotic hem. Taking the weird straps off would make an immense improvement.

It's not like I haven't seen a less attractive garment in my life. I have. What really puts me off is the fact that I bump into these things all the time, both IRL and in the web. I am completely and utterly bored with these skirts, be they purple, green, yellow or pink. So please. Just... die.

(Here.)

4 comments:

  1. No nuo nyöritykset toimii mun silmissä, niistä pidän jos jotain positiivista pitää mainita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ne eivät tosiaankaan ole se tämän vaatteen heikoin kohta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This skirt is amazing. You must have horrible fashion sense to not appreciate such a garment. And you must not know anything about dark clothing either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you. When I saw the skirt, my initial reaction was, what the hell.

    ReplyDelete