Sunday, August 23, 2009

What to Wear With an Underbust Corset: 'Masaya' Halter Top by Necessary Evil at Kate's Clothing

The site should pay more attention to the quality of their catalog pictures. It's bad for business to have them like this. But what can be made of the picture looks nice and, as the title suggests, would go very nicely with an underbust corset, tightlacing or not. (Not with a corset top. But I'm sure I didn't have to tell you that.)

Also the exact shape of the corset is very free with this top, although I wouldn't recommend it to be very frilly. Depending on what you would be wearing as the bottom part, it probably would look best in one solid colour, either black or a bright shade (red and violet are most traditional).

(get it here.)

3 comments:

  1. And the quality of the picture IS bad, now that I think of it. Even I could take better ones with my old cam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell, one could take better pictures with a phone cam.

    ReplyDelete