Monday, August 24, 2009

Goth: 'Dark Romantic Lolita Lace Blouse' by Visual You at Lolita Kisama

It's incredibly frilly and yet not in the most conventional way. The shirt also looks like it would fit fairly different body shapes, although I am a very much concerned about the crushed velvet, and I think it would greatly benefit from using some other fabric, instead; matte would make it look less cheap.

Bare shoulders is something you rarely see in Lolita stuff, and hence I reject the tag suggested by the name. (And it's not Ero Loli, either.)

Get it here for a very affordable price.

5 comments:

  1. Now this looks like something I would love to have. Simply lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So order it! It's inexpensive ^^ you'd probably like the matching dress, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to consider it, and the dress too. The problem here is that I just can not try them on. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much does it cost here ? cause i want to get that shirt so bad

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much does it cost cause i was thinking of buying it if it has my size which is a large

    ReplyDelete