Saturday, August 15, 2009

Classic Goth: 'Freak' Trousers by Aderlass at Venomous Clothing

Burton, anyone? I found myself unable to tag these anything other than just plain old 'goth', but I'm open for any suggestions. Would these be described punky-ish, for example, do you think? Deathrocker?

The only thing I'd change about these pants is that I'd make them wider from mid-thigh and all the way down. But the design is carrying the skinny fit very well, in any case.

Aderlass makes some very wearable alternative clothes. Find these trousers here.

2 comments:

  1. I wanna look like I just jumped out of a Burton movie. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! I'm looking for a birthday present for my boyfriend and OH MY GOD do i a)wish i could buy these for him b)steal them for myself!!

    ReplyDelete