Saturday, August 29, 2009

Birthday Wish: メンズオルランドベスト by Atelier Boz


I believe the name of this garment would be something close to "Men's Orlando Vest" (menzu orurando besuto), but I can't say for certain.

Be as it may, this gorgeous piece is something I would very much like to have as a birthday present. It is my birthday today, you see, and on birthdays one is allowed wishes that may or may not be realistic. This vest is my wish. It's stunningly beautifully tailored and versatile, even though it could carry a little more than what it has.

Whether Atelier Boz ships outside of Japan remains unclear. They just might, though, right? Right?

(Available here for the ridiculously high price of ¥23 940/ 179€. See 'may or may not be realistic' above.)

1 comment:

  1. Now that's a price. Bloody good looking but 179 euros...

    ReplyDelete